Mason Justice Moore
I’m Denver native and have been working in the mental health treatment filed since 1992. From locked forensic psychiatric facilities to private practice, I’ve worked at all levels of the treatment continuum. Prior to moving into private practice, I was the executive director of a large agency that served at-risk youth and their families. After 13 years in the non-profit world, I now have the privilege of working with a variety of people in my private practice in Downtown Littleton but specialize in work with teens, young adults, and their families. One of my earliest memories is watching Rick Upchurch return a punt for a touchdown against the Chiefs in 1976. I’ve been hooked on Broncos football, through all four Super Bowl losses and all three glorious wins, ever since. I ride my longboard, backpack as often as possible and have made it up and down sixteen of Colorado’s 14ers. Outside of that, I stay busy keeping my life as boring and calm as possible.
About MJM Psychological Services
No matter how old or young, every person who has ever walked into a therapist’s office has done so for the same reason: Something has to change. And that’s what I’m here for. I help people make difficult changes. In addition to direct work with my clients in my office, I teach a number of classes required for substance abuse therapists in-training and provide clinical and administrative consultation to a number of treatment centers across the Denver metro area.
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC – #3719)
- Licensed Addictions Counselor (LAC – #206)
- SOMB Full Operating Juvenile Provider and Evaluator
- SOMB Supervisor Level Provider and Evaluator
- SOMB Full Operating Adult Provider
- AASI-2 Licensed Clinician
- Office of Behavioral Health Approved Trainer
- Bachelor’s degree in Counseling and Educational Psychology from the University of Missouri
- Master’s degree in Counseling Psychology from the University of Colorado